Nan, This is fantastic! I am so glad that you video taped the last Desi Cultural event. Mrs. Banerjee will be thrilled because she was looking for this video. I am sure the EVC people will love it, too.
I enjoy watching Desi Cutural Day's video.I love the clothes that they are wearing. The background music is one of my favorite song. Its a very nice and interesting video.
I love this video it was very interesting to watch indian's all different kinds of clothes. I love indian dresses it's a bit like our clothes. Nasreen looks nice in her dress. This video is interesting.
Nan,
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic! I am so glad that you video taped the last Desi Cultural event. Mrs. Banerjee will be thrilled because she was looking for this video. I am sure the EVC people will love it, too.
Thank you.
Nasreen
Wow,
ReplyDeleteThis is a cool video. I miss being on campus and being able to attend cultural events at EVC.
Thank you for posting this.
-Ralph
Great video clip Nan! I was there that day and seeing your video brought back memories of a great cultural day at EVC!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy watching Desi Cutural Day's video.I love the clothes that they are wearing. The background music is one of my favorite song. Its a very nice and interesting video.
ReplyDeleteSalma Latifi
I love this video it was very interesting to watch indian's all different kinds of clothes. I love indian dresses it's a bit like our clothes. Nasreen looks nice in her dress. This video is interesting.
ReplyDeleteGeeti Latifi
I like the video beacuse it was intersting and i really like the clothes......
ReplyDelete